How to Order
- Complete the measurement form. Please follow instruction on form. Measurements are your responsibility. Any questions regarding how to measure please call.
- Complete to the Customer Order Form.
- Fax both copies to our office. Once received, our office personnel will contact you to confirm your order and fax you a contract.
- After your approval of contract 50% deposit will be required to process your order. We except personal checks, Money Orders, Visa, Master Card and American Express.
- Allow 8 to 10 weeks for delivery from the date deposits are received. However many of our fabrics are especially fabricated for our designs therefore requiring longer delivery dates.
- Upon completion of your custom garment our office will contract you about your delivery. Balances due before shipping. Balances can be paid with Credit Cards or ship COD (Money order only / additional $15.00 Charge). After confirmation of address your garment will be shipped by UPS.
For Group Orders such as choirs and Church Organizations we will provide on-site presentation and measurement service. During an on site visit we will assist you with your design concept and color selection.