Our chief aim is to glorify our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, promote and encourage the saving of souls & render spiritual and ecclesiastical support to all affiliated churches.
In support of our mission we will:
- Advance the Kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, through promoting the public religious worship, by spreading the gospel and the teachings of the Apostles as understood by its leaders.
- Establish departments and auxiliaries as deemed necessary for the promotion and dissemination of the word of God.
- Conduct services and ceremonies in harmony with the Apostles' teaching for the edification of the membership and evangelization of the unsaved.
- Establish and promote a uniform Apostolic doctrine and religious policy with respect to all secular matters.
- Acquire and hold property, real and personal, in any state in the United States or elsewhere as may be deemed advisable by the Executive Board to affect the spirit, purpose, and intent of the desire of the corporation/church.
- Promote religious worship according to the Apostolic doctrine and the policy established by this corporation, including, but not limited to, the acquisition of land for religious retreats, campgrounds, nursing homes, offices, educational facilities and for other benevolent and missionary facilities.
- Make rules and regulations and establish a policy to effect affiliated congregations.
- Coordinate, regulate and control the auxiliaries of the council so as to bring uniform procedure and policy to its standard operation.